Mission, Vision & Values
Working together to improve the quality of life for people with intellectual disabilities.
We seek a community without barriers, where people can achieve personal success and fulfill their dreams. We envision Madawaska Valley Association for Community Living as a Leader in providing service and supports that promote inclusion of all.
Values and principles
We commit to the following prescribed values and principles.
- Provide supports and services that promote choice, personal success, inclusion, growth and development
- Promote an environment of respect, shared trust and cooperation
- Provide the highest quality of service provision
- Provide a safe and healthy environment
- Contribute ideas, knowledge and participate in continuing education
- Encourage and advocate for protection against unethical and/or illegal practices
- Promote inclusion and equitable treatment
- Serve as a responsible steward for public and private funds