An inclusive community is one in which all people, regardless of intellectual or physical ability, can take part in all of the affairs of everyday life! Madawaska Valley Association
for Community Living is a non-profit organization providing support to adults with developmental disabilities *
- Video about choosing to be a Developmental Service Worker by Pathways to DSW.
- Updated Direction for Congregate Care Settings from the Ministry of Children, Community and Social Services
- Thank you letter from our Mayor
- SFMH Special COVID-19 Communique to our Partners
- Letter to our Stakeholders March 2020
- COVID 19 Coping with Stress
- COVID 19 INFORMATION MEMO March 2020
- MVACL Meets Compliance- Letter from the Ministry of Community and Social Services-November 29, 2021
- Annual General Report 2020-2021
See Previous Newsletters -Join our Mailing list
Si vous voulez des renseignements sur les services offerts en francais dans le comte de Renfrew et obtenir plus de details sur le type de services disponibles, veuillez s'il vous plait joindre Community Living Upper Ottawa Valley (613-735-0659) ou le SOPDI-RE (1-855-376-3737).